Friday, April 4

J. W. MacLeod Elementary School Fri. April 4 2.45-3.45pm

Today was the last class of the term and we wrote our assessment tests.
Overall, everyone did a good job, and tried their best.
Some of you, I think, should prepare more for assessments in the future. If you don't understand a concept, or, if you're not clear on what to study, you should ask me. For example, if you're not following my explanations on how to name notes, take some time after class to talk to me about it, and then check this blog for exercises on what you can do at home, in order to really understand it.
Some of you took extra time, and did not complete the 'melody playback' portion of the test. For these students, I will base the grade on the melody playback work they did in class.

Finally, we all had a piece of cake and a sip of juice to celebrate completing MusIQ Club level 2. I'm very proud of your hard work this term and hope to see you back again next week.

I will have your corrected tests and certificates to hand out to those of you who return. For those of you not returning, I will leave the documents in the office for pick up.

Thanks for the fun and productive classes :)

No comments:

 

MusIQ Club is an enriched aftershool, group piano learning program
Copyright © 2008 Adventus Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.