Thursday, April 3

Kingswood School Thurs. April 3 11.40-12.40pm

Today was the official last class of the Winter term.
We had our assessment tests today. This may surprise some of you, but I actually think everyone did quite well. I know for level 2 the material we are learning can be a challenge, but you've learned a great deal - especially with your scales and your songs. Laura, great effort with the written test. It ended up taking you a little longer than expected, but I will give you a grade for the performance and ear training parts of the test based on your work this term.

I hope to see all of you back for the Spring term, which will start immediately next week. I will have your corrected tests and certificates to hand out to those of you who return. For those of you not returning, I will leave the documents in the office for pick up.

Congratulations on successfully completing the program requirements for MusIQ Club levels 1 and 2.

No comments:

 

MusIQ Club is an enriched aftershool, group piano learning program
Copyright © 2008 Adventus Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.